To add a print job
- Open Back Office
- Select POS Setup
- Select Print Jobs
- Click Add Print Job
- In the box that pops up enter the name for the print job and click Ok. This opens the print job configuration screen
- From the list of Unattached Charge Codes tick all of the charge codes that you wish to be part of this print job and click Add Codes. If you need Instructions or Modifiers to print as part if this print job make sure to attach any of those relevant charge codes too. If you need to remove any charge codes from the Attached Charge Codes box just put a tick by them and click Remove Codes
- When you have finished selecting charge codes click Exit and then Ok at the prompt
To edit an existing print job
- Select the print job you wish to edit, click Edit Print Job and it will open up the print job configuration screen
- Follow steps 3 and 4 above
To delete an existing print job
- Select the print job you would like to delete and click Remove Print Job
- Confirm by clicking Yes
To assign the print job to a printer
- Open Back Office.
- Select POS Setup.
- Select Terminal Print Jobs
- At the top of the page, select the individual terminals you are setting up print jobs. For example, Bar Till. This will then populate the grid below of the current print jobs and assigned printers.
- Select Add print job.
- Under the Print Job Header, select the new job eg – Breakfast Only
- Assign this job to any print you have eg below – Back Office Printer
- Click Save.
The example below shows how when operating the ‘Back Office New’ terminal, when the user selects an item that is part of the ‘Breakfast Only’ print job, it will now print at the ‘Back Office Printer’: