Once in the Room Block go to the Pick Up Rooms Tab
Click Refresh, you will see all available rooms to pick up.
The 3 radio buttons at the top of the page allow you to either:
- Free type the name when clicking into any of the title, forename or surname columns
- Use the group contact name
- Use the group contact profile (LINKED)
Please note that the last two will only take effect when you select the button and press refresh.
Click into the row underneath the title, forename or surname, boxes will open up for you to:
- Choose the Arrival/Departure Date
- Add the rate plan (usually the forecast rate plan added to the main screen)
- The guest name. If the guest has stayed or booked before, you can link this reservation up to their profile by pressing ‘link’
Tick the P/U (Pick Up) box for each reservation you wish to pick up, then press ‘Save’ in the bottom right hand corner.
If the room is not available for pick up click on the Reasons link next to the P/U
All rooms picked up together will have the same booking ref.