The Reservation Search function is accessed from the Guest Journey Menu>Reservations.
Search is divided into three sections; Advanced Reservation Search Parameters, Smart Search and Quick Search.
|NOTE: Advanced Search has recently been updated. These changes are designed to ensure that the filters utilise less of the screen and give more space to the all important results. The ordering is now more logical and reference fields have been merged into a single field.
Advanced Reservation Search Parameters
The Advanced Reservation Search Parameters give the following search fields to find a reservation;
- Reference - Now permits search using Rezlynx, OTA, Group & Room Block and CRS References
- Multi-Room Description
- Room ID
- Order By - Orders the results by; Room ID, Surname, BookRef, Arrival, Multi-Room Ref, Company, Agent, or Numeric Book Ref
- Post Code
- Email Address
- Limit - Now hardcoded to 99, unless a Date parameter is supplied, in which case limit is 250
- Room Status
- Po Ref
- Cancel Ref
This feature will search the system based on information entered into the Smart Search function, and provide matching results.
Please note that when entering names, if the name has been linked for the Contact and Guest it will appear in the search results twice.
There are four Quick Search options which when selected perform the following;
- Arrivals - inserts the current date into the Arrival field of the Advanced Reservation Search Parameters
- Residents - changes the Status to Residents in the Advanced Reservation Search Parameters
- Departures - inserts the current date into the Departure field and adds Residents and Checked Out to the Status field in the Advanced Reservation Search Parameters
- Created - inserts the current date into the Creation field and selects Reservation Statuses in the Advanced Reservation Search Parameters
Default Booking Statuses can be changed within iniSettings>Reservations