- Click Users on the Left Hand Side.
- Search for the User
- Select the Pencil Icon on the right for the user you wish to edit.
In Permissions there are four main SECTIONS to consider:
1. Users – gives the user access to Read (View), Create, Update Permissions or Delete users within Single Sign On. All users should be able to Read.
2. Insights – gives the user access to View or Export Data from your Insights Reporting application.
3. PMS – this is where you can see the user and the user groups they belong to. Managed User should be selected.
For Single sites – Select Managed User.
For Group sites – Select Managed User.
If the hotel group has Group Level access rights assign or change the User Group in the Group Roles Drop down. Click the pink icon with the +ADD to add the PMS sites which the user has access to.
If the hotel group has Site Level access rights, click the pink icon with the +ADD to add the PMS sites which the user has access to. Assign or change the User Group the user has access to in the Site Roles drop down menu.
4. Distribution – this is the area to give access to the Roomlynx. Access to the distribution is only available if you sign up using your email address.
In the Distribution Section, two options are available to you:
- Read Only – only allows you to view Roomlynx information.
- Property Admin – allows you to view and edit Roomlynx Information.
Press UPDATE Permissions for the changes to take effect.
When viewing users in Rezlynx within the User Setup section, if the user has been set up as a SSO user they will have a short cut to their SSO profile to allow any edits to that user.
Please note if you wish to use the Mobile link to access the system, your SSO login will not work. A user would need to be created directly into Rezlynx and not be upgraded to a SSO user.
To create a user within Rezlynx please click here.