Building on our ongoing work with our new Conversions solution (further details can be found here) we will be including Booking.com as of September 2021.
- Improved connectivity to Booking.com Room and Rates
- Allows faster and more accurate configuration
- Giving continuous user feedback, with notifications and prompts.
- Clearer overview of the Conversion Grid
Who can have it?
Booking.com conversions is available to all customers with a direct connection to Booking.com
Users wishing to access new Conversions within Rezlynx PMS, will require an a SSO (Single Sign On) account.
Distribution Conversions work best with Google Chrome (Windows/ Mac) or Microsoft Edge (Windows/ Mac).
How is it activated?
We have already activated the new Booking.com Conversions to be available for all customers with a direct connection to Booking.com.
You will see the new Conversions screen whenever you log into Roomlynx and navigate to Conversions. The old Conversion pages are still available to switch back to.
Additional Features for Booking.com
Refresh Booking.com Rooms & Rates allows you to collect the latest data from Booking.com that may affect your room and rate configuration. This refresh is ideal to be selected when completing new mapping or when configuration at Booking.com, such as a pricing model, is changed.
Price Model is configuration pulled from Booking.com by Guestline to identify the pricing model each rate plan is on.
Price models include:
- Standard Pricing (Per Room)
- Occupancy-Based (Per Person)
- Single Use (when a rate is configured to allow for single occupancy)
- Fixed Occupancy (when a rate can only be booked for a specific occupancy)
Using a traffic light system, of green for good, amber for a warning, a red for failure, Status allows you to quickly identify if room and rate mapping is working as expected or not.
Room & Rates
Booking.com room & rates codes will automatically be pulled from them to allow for ease of mapping Channel values.