Tracking any new business generation from Google Free Booking Links is easy in Guestline Insights, using a mixture of filters and visualisations on Booking Pickup, Revenue Pickup and Booking Cancellations reports.
These reports let you compare and rank new the performance of each media source, and evaluate the impact of Google Free Booking Links on individual rates and market segments across all of your properties.
Want to learn more about Guestline Insights? Start here!
As well as a specific visualization of pickup by media source, this report demonstrates a range of datapoints to help you track new business picked up via Google Free Booking Links and can be filtered specifically to the Google Free Booking Link (“GFBL”) media source:
- Time-series visuals chart discrete total & running total pickup compared to the same dates or same period in previous years; use these to evaluate trends in new business generation from Google Free Booking Links
- Measure the lead time for bookings picked up via Google Free Booking Links using the simple year-over-year Booking Pickup by arrival date chart
As well as tracking overall booking pickup, focus on the generation of new BOB revenue via Google Free Booking Links using Insights’ revenue pickup report which also features a simple media source code filter:
- Track the impact of year-over-year BOB revenue generation on each market segment and revenue stream;
- Make sure you’re hitting your target rates using a simple Average Room Rate over time visualization;
We want Google Free Booking Links to be a powerful weapon in your revenue management arsenal. Sometimes we lose business, and evaluating the impact of & opportunities revealed by booking cancellations Is an essential task of the modern, data-driven revenue manager. Insights’ Booking Cancellation report is designed to make it easier to switch between Pickup and Cancellation tracking and identify problem areas as quickly as possible
- Time-series visuals chart discrete total & running total cancellation compared to the same dates or same period in previous years to identify any major movements quickly and easily;
- Identify problematic markets, rate codes and arrival periods using a range of simple visualisations & filters
- Make sure that you were consistently generating more business than you lost using discrete & running total “Net Created Booking” visualisations