In order to complete the configuration you will first need a live Merchant account configured with 2C2P.
- Deposit Service must be enabled
- A-Sync Deposit flow for DBM to be enabled
- Auto Settle to be deactivated on 2C2P
Pay Configuration for 2C2P is currently only used for ECOM transactions performed through Guestline DBM. At time of Publication only Payments are supported and NOT Validations (Account Check / Authorisations).
It can be accessed from 2 areas within Rezlynx...
- System>System>Ini Settings - Payment Gateway Config.
- The Payment Gateway panel (config cog icon) on the Guarantee tab of the reservation page.
Accessing from either of these 2 areas will launch the following page...
The Pay Config is used by...
- Direct Booking Manager (DBM)
The configuration is split in 4 distinct sections as follows...
- Provider - This is the Gateway that is used by the property. In this case the Provider should be set to 2C2P. Once set on active configuration this cannot be altered.
- Name - For sites with multiple configurations this is a simple way to identify the configuration. A user friendly name.
- Code - Unique for the configuration. Cannot be altered once set.
- Status - A site must have at least one Active and Default Configuration. Only one configuration can be set to Default. The Default configuration will be used by all products within the guestline eco-system for a given siteId.
- Merchant Id - This should be obtained from the relevant section of the 2C2P Admin portal.
- Merchant AuthKey - This should be obtained from the relevant section of the 2C2P Admin portal.
- 2C2P Public Key - This should be obtained from the relevant section of the 2C2P Admin portal. Note, it's important to generate this in the JWE format.
- Merchant Public Key - Once the Merchant Id, AuthKey and 2C2P Public key have been provided. This will be generated. It can then be copied and pasted into the relevant section of the 2C2P portal.
- Demo Site Toggle - This controls the 2C2P environment being utilised. Live versus Demo. This would only every be activated on a Test/Training site using Demo credentials from 2C2P.
Detailed instructions on how to configure the Provider settings are as follows...
Log into the 2C2P Portal
Navigate to 'Options'
|3||Copy the Merchant Id
Paste it into the Guestline Pay Config Provider Settings 'Merchant Id' field
Return to the 2C2P portal. Scroll down the Options page to the 'Merchants Keys (Secret Key) panel. Copy the 'Current Merchant Authentication Key'
Paste it into the Guestline Pay Config Provider Settings 'Merchant AuthKey' field
Return to the 2C2P portal. Locate the panel labelled '2C2P Public Keys'. Toggle to JWE and Download the Key (make a note of the download location)
Navigate back to the Guestline Pay Config and Upload the 2C2P Public Key
Complete the 'Payment Methods' and 'Payment Mappings' sections of the Pay configuration and Save.
This will generate a Merchant Public Key
Using the Copy Icon. Copy the Key
Return to the 2C2P portal. Locate the panel labelled 'Payment Result URL' and press the Edit Button
In the 'Server-to-Server API - Public Key' paste the content of your clipboard
You should now be ready to test your configuration. Please note that Guestline must have also set DBM to use the Pay API and the A-Synchronous Deposit Delivery mechanism and the Deposit Service.
These settings control the Payment methods that will show during the ECOM transaction flow. For example in the Direct Booking Manager (DBM). Typically Visa, Mastercard and Maestro would be accepted and often American Express.
IMPORTANT - Only enable those that are enabled at your Payment Gateway. Enabling Payment Methods that are not enabled at your payment gateway could result in a loss of sales as card holders attempt to process a transaction and cannot continue.
Payment Type mapping is used when a successful payment is performed via gateway and the deposit/payment needs to be added into Rezlynx.
It is split into 2 sections...
- MOTO - Mail Order and Telephone Order
- ECOM - Ecommerce
At the time of publication the Payment Type Mapping used is only that of ECOM for the DBM flow. However, please configure both ECOM and MOTO in preparation for future development of the Payment Gateway.
A minimum of a Default MOTO and Default ECOM is required in order to save the Payment Config.